Back Button

January 23, 2016


Dennis R. Conley Sr.
Died January 19, 2016

SUTTONS BAY – Dennis Ray Conley Sr., 44, of Suttons Bay, passed away at his home on Tuesday, Jan. 19 after a valiant struggle with cancer.

  Dennis was born on Nov. 5, 1971 in Billings, MT, the son of Carl and Marge (Mauch) Conley.  A graduate of Traverse City Central High School, he enjoyed fixing vehicles and electronics.  Most of all Dennis was a family man and was a loving father and grandfather.  His home was always open to anyone who needed a place to go and it was always filled with family and friends.

  Dennis is survived by his parents, Carl Conley and Marge (Don) Baldwin; sister, Katera Conley; grandmother, Betty Simpson; father in law, Howard Marquette, former wife, Heather Marquette, children, Dennis, Alex, Kalynn, and Ryley Conley; grandchildren, Kaiden, Elijiah, and Evelyn Conley; life partner, Jamie Gasperini and her parents, Pete and Pam Gasperini; and numerous extended family.

  In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorials may be directed to Hospice of Michigan, 10850 E. Traverse Hwy, Suite 1155, Traverse City, MI 49684.

  Please share memories and condolences with Dennis’ family below:

4 comments:

  1. Dear Marge and Don, I would like to extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family. I remember meeting DR years ago when he was in high school. Such a pleasant young man. Keeping you in my thoughts during this most difficult time. Roxanne Vanderveer (formerly Roxanne Witkowski)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marge and Don, I would like to extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family. I remember meeting DR years ago when he was in high school. Such a pleasant young man. Keeping you in my thoughts during this most difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:31 PM

    DR was a good man. He had a huge heart full of love. He was a like a brother to my son Shawn who passed away several years ago. I will never forget the family trip to Paradise in the UP. My heart goes out to those who live on. Blessings upon you all. John Laffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:18 PM

    To the family and friends of DR,my sympathies in this difficult time.I knew Dennis as a coworker and friend.(ABC Warehouse)He was a great guy and I was glad to know him and always enjoyed seeing him after he left.At times like these you realize you should have made an effort to see more of your friends as they may be gone too soon.
    Gregg Kauffman

    ReplyDelete