Back Button

January 27, 2015

Dennis Lee Weston
Died Jan. 19, 2015

NORTHPORT – Dennis Lee Weston, 65, of Northport, passed away Monday, Jan. 19, 2015 at his home with his wife by his side.

  Dennis was born July 22, 1949 in Beech Grove, IN, the son of Donald and Francis (Moody) Weston.  On Jan. 1, 1970, in Indianapolis, IN, he married Joyce L. Murray, who survives.

  Dennis enjoyed music, art and gardening.  His passion for alternative energy was in hopes for a cleaner, healthier environment.

  In addition to his loving wife of 45 years, Dennis is survived by his son, Christopher (Ann Williams) Weston; daughter, Amanda (Mike) Weston Killen; four grandchildren, Jacob, Grahm, Weston and Nina; mother, Eilene Weston; and sisters, Donna (Mike) Harrison and Dee Smith.

  He was preceded in death by his father.

  No services are planned locally.

  Memorials may be directed to the American Cancer Society, 129 Jefferson Avenue S.E.,
Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
 
Please share thoughts and memories with Dennis’ family below.

1 comment:

  1. Brian Nicholson, Nicholson Heating and Cooling3:07 PM

    dennis was a great guy, I did't know him that well but I did a home show with him when he was with waterfurnace and I learned a lot. I would call him first when I had a question, he knew a great deal about geothermal systems and he was generous with his knowledge. I called him a few times after he left wfi but after a while I thought I might be intruding. Thanks Dennis, I will share what you shared. Brian Nicholson, Nicholson heating and cooling.

    ReplyDelete