Back Button

April 22, 2020

Donald H. Duff Died April 17, 2020




A full obituary will be updated upon family approval


Donald H. Duff
Died April 17, 2020

NORTHPORT– Donald Henry Duff, 85, of Northport, passed away Friday, April 17 at Orchard Creek.

Donald was born on June 3, 1934 in Harvey, IL, the son of Henry and Selma (Brueggman) Duff.  On January 26, 1957 in Ann Arbor, he married Mary Slawson, who survives.

In addition to his wife, Don is survived by his children, Alison (James) Audet, James Duff, and Laurel Duff; grandchildren, Kristen and Kevin Audet, Nathan and Anna Luczak.

Per Don’s wishes, cremation has taken place and interment will be at Leelanau Township Cemetery at a later date.

Please share condolences and memories with Don’s family below or on our Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Mary, I am so sorry to learn that Don had died. I know the last few years have been difficult for you, but you know I understand what has been going on. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy. I truly believe Don has joined one of the heavenly choirs and is helping make beautiful music. Love you, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear MAry,
    I am so sorry to hear of Don’s passing. He sat next to Bill in the dining room at OC and I would often join them. Sometimes I would direct a question to him about architecture or The University of Michigan. He would try to respond. Always a gentleman, Bill and I will miss his kindly presence.
    My sincerest condolences to you, Mary.
    Dona

    ReplyDelete