Back Button

February 24, 2015



Christine M. Finger
Died February 22, 2015

NORTHPORT – Christine Marie Finger, 63, of Northport, passed away Sunday, Feb. 22, 2015 at Tendercare of Leelanau.
  Christine was born March 25, 1951 in Chicago the daughter of Eben M. Finger and Eunice (Dahlin) Finger.   Christine was a loving daughter and sister.  She was passionate about art from a very early age and graduated from Indiana University.
  Christine is survived by her father, Eben; her brother, David M. Finger; her nieces, Sarah Finger, Kate Paynter, a nephew, Christopher Finger and her close and devoted friend, Merri Lynn Bouckaert.
  She was preceded in death by her mother, Eunice. 
  Private family services have been held.
  Please share memories with Christine’s family online at www.martinson.info.
  Arrangements are with the Martinson Funeral Home of Suttons Bay.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:33 AM

    I had the great gift of being Chrisie's caregiver when her parents went on vacations when she was up in Leelanau Memorial. How honored I was that these wonderful parents knew she was in 'good hands' while they were out of town-taking a very deserving trip. The love I witnessed was like nothing else. The forgiveness changed my life. Chrissie knew my voice eventually as soon as I entered her room. I would tell her stories about my daughter-she would laugh sometimes so hard I slowed it down so she could catch her breath. She kept me grateful, caring and amazed at not judging, staying humble and having compassion. Bless all of the Fingers-what a honor to be a small part of your journey..

    Chris Campbell

    ReplyDelete